Other Outreach Activities Supported by Fields
- Caribou Contests - mathematics contests are held online in English and French for grades 3-12
- Bridges Lecture Series (2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons) - lectures that aim to overcome the gap between Mathematics and the Arts
- Math and Coding for Young Children - student-led math + coding events for young (K-8) children and their parents
- The International Mathematical Modeling Challenge (IM2C)-Canada
- York-Math Circles (September 1-June 30 season in 2015-2016, 2016-2017, and 2017-2018) - provides opportunities for highly motivated and interested students to work beyond the curriculum expectations and discover the beauty and captivation of mathematics.
Outreach Activities Previously Supported by Fields
- School of Competitive Math - provides a competitive environment to learn advanced math concepts
- Windows in Elementary Mathematics - provide students, parents and teachers with insights into mathematics how mathematicians think
- Math Performance Festival - festivals for grades 4-6 students and teachers.
- CEMC Think about Math! Conference - designed to ignite enthusiasm for mathematics in high school girls
- Archimedes Math Schools - after-school math classes for children in Grades 4, 5 and 6 run by math professors in Winnipeg.
- SNAP Math Fair Conference - a non-competitive event for teachers interested in organizing math fairs for their students.
- Fields Undergraduate Network (FUN) - monthly meetings for undergraduate math students
- The Shape Of Content - an event to celebrate creative writing in mathematics and science