Confirmed speakers include Flori Bunea, Ryan Tibshirani, Helene Massam, Gavin Shaddick, and Jim Zidek.
Registration & Funding Information
Important: before registering or applying for funding, please determine if you are eligible for waived registration fees based on the country in which you are a permanent resident. Registrants from Low Income, Lower Middle Income, or Upper Middle Income developing countries have waived registration fees.
Developing country quick reference list (see World Bank links above for official lists):
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; American Samoa; Angola; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cambodia; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Cote d'Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt, Arab Rep.; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia, The; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Rep.; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Romania; Rwanda; Samoa; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Vietnam; West Bank and Gaza; Yemen, Rep.; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
• You must be a masters student, PhD student, postdoc or junior researcher (max 8 years from PhD graduation)
• You must be a permanent resident of one of the Low Income, Lower Middle Income, or Upper Middle Income countries listed above (exceptions may be made; see application form for details).
• Please complete and submit this application.
• Submit completed form electronically to the email listed on the form. Deadline: April 8th, 2016.
• A confirmation of receipt will be sent from the Fields Institute once the form has been submitted.
• Incomplete forms will not be eligible.
• The results will be announced in early May 2016.
• On receipt of funding, you must join the International Statistical Institute if not already a member (see here for instructions of how to join and pricing).