Seminar on Stochastic Processes
March 18- 20,1999
Erhan Cinlar (Princeton
), Steve Evans (UC Berkeley
Greg Lawler (Duke
Tom Salisbury (York
), Mike Sharpe (UC
), Ruth Williams (UC San Diego
Morning plenary talks will be given by the five following speakers:
- David Aldous (UC Berkeley),
- Bruce Driver (UC San Diego),
- Hans Föllmer (Humboldt Universität),
- Leonid Mytnik (Technion),
- Wendelin Werner (Univ. Paris Sud).
Afternoons, and the second half of the morning of March 20, will be devoted
to informal and problem sessions, in the tradition of previous SSP's.
Next year's meeting, SSP 2000, will be held at the University of Utah,
March 16-18, 2000.
So far, SSP'99
has tentatively received financial support from:
- The National Science Foundation
- The Department of Mathematics and Statistics, York University
- The Fields Institute
Fields Institute Program
The Fields Institute program during 1998-1999 is titled Probability and its Applications
A total of eight workshops are planned as part of this program, one of
(on Interactive Measure-Valued Processes
will be held the week prior to SSP.