The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) Workshop Series is designed
to bring together the integer programming research community in
an annual meeting.
MIP2011 will be the eighth workshop in the series and will take
place at the University of Waterloo with the support of
and Optimization and Management
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (around
25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave
ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers,
no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our
- The workshop features a poster session,
in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. The previous workshops
were held in New
York (2003), Minneapolis
York (2008), Berkeley
(2009) and Atlanta