|October 18, 2018|
Fields MathEd Forum Meeting
|Register to participate||Directions to the Fields Institute||Meeting Minutes Archive||Back to Main Index|
Fields Math Ed Forum Meeting
29 March 2008, 10 am - 2 pm
Fields Institute, 222 College Street, Toronto
1. Reports: OAME, OMCA, OCMA, CMESG and others.
2. Announcements, updates.
3. Technology in Teaching
* Introduction (Katie Northcott)
* Use of smartboards and clickers (Katie Northcott, Shirley Dalrymple)
* High school teacher's experience (Christine Ellis, Hillfield Strathallan College, Hamilton)
* Use of IT at The York School (Dianne Dowman, Fatima Remtulla)
4. Media in promotion of mathematics (Jean-Marie De Koninck, University
A light lunch will be served around 12 noon.
Remaining winter 2008 Forum dates: 26 April, 31 May