Poincare Lecturer Series
Each participant will deliver two lectures: the first on Monday at 4:30 p.m.
and the second on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
(*) Professor Elliott will deliver a series of three lectures.
On Monday, March 18 he will give the CRM/Fields Institute Prize lecture
at 4:30 p.m.
His Poincare lecture will be given on Tuesday, March 19 at 4:30 p.m. and on
Wednesday, March 20 at 2:30 p.m.
- Jan 8-9 Victor Snaith (McMaster)
- Jan 22-23 Ib Madsen (Aarhus)
- Jan 29-30 Ed Bierstone (Toronto)
- Feb 5-6 Peter Orlik (Wisconsin)
- Feb 12-13 Ian Hambleton (McMaster)
- Feb 19-20 Rick Jardine (Western Ontario)
- Feb 26-27 Francois Lalonde (UQAM)
- Mar 4-5 Larry Smith (Gottingen)
- Mar 11-12 Sylvan Cappell (Courant)
- Mar 19-20(*) George Elliot (Copenhagen/Toronto)
- Mar 25-26(**) Stuart Whittington (Toronto)
- April 3-4(****) Arthur Jaffe (Harvard)
- April 8-9 Louis Kauffman (Chicago Circle)
- April 15-16 Alain Connes (Paris)
- April 23-24(***)Dale Rolfsen (UBC)
- April 29-30 (no lecture)
- May 6-7 Lisa Jeffrey (McGill)
- May 13-14 David Benson (Georgia)
- May 20-21 Kee Lam (UBC)
(**) Professor Whittington's Poincare lecture on Monday, March 25 will be held
at 11:00 a.m. rather than 4:30 p.m.
(***) Professor Rolfsen's Poincare lectures will be given on Tuesday, April 23
at 4:30 p.m. and on Wednesday, April 24 at 11:00 a.m.
(****) Professor Jaffe's Poincare lectures will be given at 2:00 p.m. each