Thematic and Focus Program Proposals
The Fields Institute solicits proposals for a variety of programs
in areas of current research interest in the mathematical sciences:
(1) Major thematic programs, six months in length.
(2) Thematic or focus programs, from one to two months in
length to run concurrently with our major thematic programs.
We are interested, in particular, in two-month summer programs
of an interdisciplinary nature
The following elements are important to the success of all
- Short- and long-term visitors,
- Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows,
- Lecture series, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Significant training component, including graduate courses
in the case of Major Thematic Program