FIELDS MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FORUM
May 27, 2006
Fields Mathematics Education Forum
Saturday May 27, 2006 - 10am - 2pm
Fields Institute, 222 College Street, Toronto
Topic: Technology and the High School/Postsecondary transition
1. Reports - OAME, OMCA, OCMA, and others.
2. Overview of the technology scene - George Gadanidis
3. Presentation by David Debelle on use of GSP in the classrooom
4. Use of technology at the university level - Hichem Ben-El-Mechaiekh
5. Use of CAS - Kevin McGuire
6. Forum topics for 2006-2007
A light lunch will be served around 12 noon.
This is the last forum meeting for the 2005-2006 year.