MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FORUM
|December 15, 2017|
FIELDS MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FORUM
Saturday, March 25, 2006 10am-2pm.
Fields Institute, 222 College Street, Toronto
Topic: College Mathematics
1. Reports: OAME, OMCA, OCMA
2. John Kezys - the College experience
3. Laurel Schollen and Margaret Sinclair - the College Math project 4. Trish Byers - the teaching of College calculus 5. Victor Ralevich - Mathematics for Information Systems Security Applied Degree Program 6. Dragana Martinovic - a student perspective on the
7. Brian Shaughnessey - issues with the teaching
8. Riaz Saloojee - Teaching mathematics to Liberal
A light lunch will be served around 12 noon.
Remaining forum dates for Winter 2006: Mar 25, Apr 29, May 27